- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 1 large potato cut into small chunks
- 1 eggplant cut into medium chunks
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 2-4 Tbsp curry paste depending on how hot you like
- 2/3 cup vegetable stock
- 1 1/3 cup coconut milk
- cilantro chopped
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and potato. Cover, then cook over a low heat for 5 mins until the potatoes start to soften. Throw in the eggplant and mushrooms, then cook for a few more minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste, pour over the stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins or until the potato is tender. Stir through the cilantro and serve with rice or naan bread.
Share this Recipe