1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Cut your squash in half, removing seeds.
3. Remove seeds from rind for roasting.
4. Place squash halves in a roasting dish.
5. Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste on the inside of each half of squash.
6. Place 1-2 handfuls of spinach, top with diced tomatoes, and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Thinly slice red onion, and add to taste.
8. Add in a few leaves of chopped basil per half of squash.
9. Top with a generous amount of goat cheese, and sprinkle with a little more salt & pepper.
10. Place squash in oven, roasting for about 20-30 minutes.
11. On a small pan, spread out your squash seeds, sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
12. Place squash seeds in the oven, removing once lightly browned (after about 10-15 minutes).
13. Once the squash has finished roasting, remove from oven, sprinkle with chopped squash seeds, and serve!