The Oahu Fresh Food Hub, located in the heart of Honolulu in Kakaako, is a centralized facility providing aggregation, storage, processing, distribution, and marketing of Hawaii grown products including fresh produce and value-added products. Oahu Fresh connects households, offices, restaurants, hotels, grocery stores and schools with local grown products.
- Individual members – subscribe to receive local produce delivered to your home, office, or drop point.
- Farm members – local farmers producing fruits and vegetables
- Artisan members – producers of value-added items including jams, coffee, cheese and much more!
- Restaurant members – restaurants sourcing local produce to have on their menus
- Ag Development Projects – economic development projects providing support to local ag projects