1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes; cook about 15 minutes, or until almost tender.
3. Add beans; cook about 3 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
4. In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
5. Add garlic; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
6. Add potatoes, beans, and salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cook about 2 minutes, or until heated through, tossing to coat.
8. Add basil and toss once more before serving.
Oahu Fresh provides access to food from local farms for homes, offices, restaurants, hotels, and schools throughout Hawaii. As an avid participant in the CSA Hawaii program, we take pride in delivering freshly grown produce to you.