- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 12 oz asparagus
- 2 scallion
- 1/2 oz Ginger root
- 1/2 tsp chile sauce
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds toasted
- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast optional
- 2 servings rice noodles
- In a 6- to 8-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 to 4 quarts water to a boil. Add rice noodles and stir to separate; cook until barely tender to bite, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain. If not using immediately, rinse well to keep noodles from sticking together, and drain again.
- Heat oil in a wok or large pan over high heat. Add asparagus and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes, stir frying.
- Stir in scallions, ginger, and chile sauce. Cook just until the chicken is just cooked through.
- Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.
- Serve over rice noodles
Share this Recipe