- 1/2 cup chia gel (or virgin coconut oil) To make chia seed gel, mix chia seeds with water: one part seeds, nine parts water, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 ripe Banana
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 3/4 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In food processor or blender, cream chia gel and maple syrup until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time. Add bananas.
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add banana mixture and walnuts. Pour into loaf pan greased with coconut oil. Bake for 40 minutes.
Share this Recipe