- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 1/2 lb grape tomatoes cut in half
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano chopped (or basil)
- 1/8 tsp red crushed pepper flakes
- In a large non-stick pan, heat oil on high heat. Add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add tomatoes, salt, crushed red pepper flakes and fresh black pepper and reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered for 15 minutes. Add fresh oregano and cook another 15 minutes.
- Make 2 1/2 cups. Serve over pasta with your favorite toppings like cheese, olives, spinach, baby greens etc!
Share this Recipe