- 3 cups leafy greens well chopped. (Spigarello or kale etc.)
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups lettuce chopped or torn
- 2 tangerine peeled or divided into segments
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- black pepper to taste
- Place kale in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Massage the oil and salt into the kale.
- Add the lettuce, tangerines, and avocado the the bowl. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- n a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, and pepper. Place the lid on the jar and shake vigorously until emulsified. If you don't have a jar, whisk the ingredients together in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the greens, oranges, and avocados. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Share this Recipe