- 1 eggplant sliced
- 6 mini bell peppers sliced
- 4 garlic cloves sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp white vinegar
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking with parchment paper and mist with a non-fat cooking spray. Evenly spread out eggplants and pepper rounds. Lightly mist them with an olive oil mister or nonfat cooking spray, and then generously sprinkle with salt (I used about a 1 tsp and a half).
- Roast in oven until peppers and eggplants are cooked through and charred well, about 25-30 minutes. Flipping over once about halfway through. Remove from oven and let cool four about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the roasted eggplants and peppers with the remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine, and then store in an airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
Share this Recipe