- 2-4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms quartered
- 4-5 medium tomatoes chopped
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the pan over medium low heat then add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add the onions and brown slowly until tender and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Add more oil if necessary and add mushrooms. Do not raise heat. Cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and continue to cook until soft, 10-15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Share this Recipe