- 4-6 Whole sweet potatoes Peeled and Medium-Diced
- 1/2 Cup goat cheese
- 3 tsbp Japanese miso dressing
- 2 tbsp ginger minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh chives minced and fine chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Boil a pot of water to cook the potatoes in. Once boiling, add potatoes and cook until al dente. Drain and put to side.
- Add chevre to a bowl and whip with a fork, adding in the Japanese Miso Dressing slowly as you whip. Continue until texture resembles a dense hummus. Put to the side.
- Add the butter and minced ginger to a pan over medium high heat. Cook until butter browns being sure not to burn. Add sprinkle of cardamom, mix.
- Add potato, cheese and ginger butter together in a bowl, along with two tablespoons of olive oil and minced dill. Add salt and pepper to taste, toss until covered, adding olive oil as desired to combat dryness. Top with chopped dill.
Share this Recipe