- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp dill
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 cups chick peas canned or cooked from dry
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1.5 cucumbers
- 1 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup onion finely minced
- 2-3 large carrots
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, dill, salt, and minced garlic and whisk to emulsify.
- In a medium bowl add chickpeas, minced onion, chopped bell pepper, 1/2 a chopped English cucumber and cilantro.
- Pour in dressing and mix thoroughly. The longer you allow them to marinate the more intense the flavor will be!
- Next, using a spiralizer or mandolin or veggie peeler curl one English cucumber and 2-3 large carrots into raw spiral noodles.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons of honey with 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar and pour over salad.
- Top with extra chopped cilantro and a hearty sprinkle of sesame and chia seeds.
Share this Recipe