Kale is a vegetable with green or purple leaves, in which the central leaves do not form a head. Kale can be curly, flat, or even have a bluish tint mixed in with the green. It contains essential vitamins A, C and K as well as minerals like copper, potassium, iron, manganese and phosphorus.
Check out this video to see how to prep your kale
- Crunchy Dino Kale and Coconut Bowl
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Chocolate Mint Smoothie with Kale
- Kale and Eggplant Summer Pasta
- Kale with Onion, Celery & Tomato
- Stir Fry Greens– Same method, but you can just use Kale!
What else is in the bag?
Try out these recipes!